Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wintery Weather

We had some beautiful weather through the weekend and it really got me in the mood for SPRING! I love the sunshine and cool breeze! Today, however, we got blasted with another "artic front," as the weather man loves to say. It is rainy, windy, and c-o-l-d.

Nothing a good cup of coffee can't cure!
A few more weeks and the weather should be warming up. Can't wait to plant some flowers and work on my spring ambition, a garden retreat.


In unrelated news, God had a word for me last night and I just love it when He speaks to us so clearly! 
But as for me, my prayer is to you, O LORD. At an acceptable time, O God, in the abundance of your steadfast love answer me in your saving faithfulness. -Psalm 69:13   
**That is absolutely without a doubt my prayer right now...this verse was a reminder that our needs are not new to the Lord. He hears us loud and clear!  So if you have a need speak up, let it it be heard and at an acceptable time, God will make his answer known. 

I hope all of you are keeping warm and safe out there. Winter's sleep will soon end and we will be greeting with the wonderful awakening of God's creation! I can't wait!

Until next time, may Christ's love and blessings be upon you and yours.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment