Wednesday, October 10, 2012

LIfe is good...

It's been quite a while since I last wrote. Not much has changed in our lives. We are still facing the same challenges and still embracing the same blessings.
Our homeschool year is going smoothly and we joined a co-op this year! We are currently using My Father's World curriculum and have (to this point) found it to be the perfect fit for Austin's learning style and my teaching style. Joining a co-op has been so great for our school year. It has been a wonderful supplement to his education. Not to mention it is just plain fun!
 We are still working to sell our house but have not had many hits thus far. We trust that it is entirely in God's hands.
As for family life we are continuing to grow and learn about our Hebraic roots and how that is reflected in our daily relationship with our Lord. It has been such a strengthening time as we explore a world entirely unknown to us before this year.
I have no news as far as fertility is concerned. I am deepening in my faith that the Lord will soon bring us another child. We have settled on a name for what I feel will be a little girl (when God sends her to us). The fertility meds thus far have done nothing for us and so we have decided to once again stop outside treatment and just focus on healthy eating, exercise and total trust in the Father.
This is just a short update on our lives. I hope all of you are well and if you are in need of prayer please feel free to post in a comment so I can meet that need for you!
Until next time, may Christ's love and blessings be upon you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment