Sunday, March 11, 2012

We have the power...

to choose! God has granted us this very thing. I don't like it. Seriously! I want to relinquish power to God, so He can choose the path that follows His will for my life. I am simply afraid I don't know how to recognize that answer. Rob and I decided (once again but more seriously this time) to put the brakes on our foster care licensing and to really truly think/pray/talk about whether or not this is the path for us. I desperately desire to serve God and I thought that foster care was an answer to not only that but also for my desire to have more children. However, maybe God doesn't see that as a fitting path for our lives. Maybe He sees us serving in a different way. If that is the case, I will accept it. Although, if this is true than should we seek fertility treatments again? I. just. don't. know. I cannot see a clear answer and I am afraid that my wishes are clouding my judgment. Patience has never been my strong suit and I struggle with this daily. I am waiting upon God but I just wish that He would give me an answer before I go crazy!!

Until next time, may Christ's love and blessings be upon you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment