Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's Been So Long...

Since I've updated our situation as far as kiddos go. So for those who don't know Rob and I are currently working on our Foster Care License. This is so exciting to me! Rob is really nervous/wary of the whole situation but I know he has a generous and loving heart. It's just the change that gets him. I know that the moment we get our first placement he will be so accepting and caring. This is how he is, I have to drag him (kicking and screaming) into a change but once he has experienced the change he is so glad it happened. Anyway, my hope is   (and we are currently on the path) to be licensed no later than the end of April. Rob has to go away for training again at that time and I want everything to be finished before he goes. So we have told our agency that we only want girls, ages 0-3. We will foster and if the opportunity to adopt presents itself, I believe we will. If I may, can I ask y'all to pray for us as we go through this journey? We need all we can get!

Until next time, may Christ's love and blessings be upon you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment